Recipe by megs_
I love any type of recipe that involves crescent rolls! This is a great combination of spice from the jalapeños, cooled down by the mozzarella & cream cheese. You could either make these as little squares for a snack or cut them before cooking into the shape of pinwheels for a fun appetizer!
Top Review by Cookies4Every1
Oh man this is good! I generally like things a little more on the mild side, so I didn't quite use the recommended amount of jalapenos, but I think next time I'll cut it down more, and only use half the amount. They are so good, though, that I don't mind a little extra kick. Thank you for sharing this recipe!
- 226.79 g can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 113.39 g light cream cheese
- 44.37 ml light butter or 44.37 ml margarine, melted
- 59.14 ml breadcrumbs
- 29.58 ml skim milk
- 59.14 ml light mozzarella cheese
- 29.58 ml minced jalapenos (I like the kind from the jar)
- cooking spray
- garlic powder, to taste
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 300°F.
- Mix butter/margarine, cream cheese, milk, breadcrumbs, and mozzarella cheese till smooth.
- Add jalapeños and garlic powder, salt, and pepper, if desired.
- Spray a cookie sheet with non-stick spray.
- Roll out crescent roll dough to push two triangles together to form a rectangle. For individual snack sizes (4), spoon cream cheese mixture onto each rectangle and roll sides up to form "square". For pinwheels, roll into a long circle and slice into pinwheel shapes.
- Bake at 300°F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and place onto cool plate. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.