Recipe by Outta Here
Try this on your favorite chocolate brownies. You can use Kahlua or creme de menthe instead of Jack Daniel's. Makes enough to frost a 9 x 13-inch pan of brownies.
Top Review by swissms
Wow! This is delicious. I used on brownies as recommended and they were to die for. I am thinking Bailey's would also be good...so many possibilities. Thanks for the recipe. Made for PRMR.
- 1 1⁄2 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1⁄4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons half-and-half
- 1 tablespoon Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 1⁄2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Directions See How It's Made
- In the top of a double boiler over hot water, melt the chocolate with the butter.
- Combine remaining ingredients in bowl and with electric mixer, beat in melted chocolate and butter. Beat until smooth.
- Mixture will be runny, but stiffens as it cools.
- Use to frost cooled brownies.