Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
- 680.38 g flank steaks (1/2-inch thick)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 9.85 ml dry mustard
- 59.14 ml Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 29.58 ml butter
- Score the flank steak with a sharp knife about 1/8-inch deep in a diamond pattern then set aside.
- Mash the garlic with the mustard.
- Stir in the whiskey.
- Pour mixture over steak and refrigerate covered overnight.
- Set out at room temperature for 2 hours before cooking.
- Grill using charcoal or gas grill.
- Cook over high heat 3 to 5 minutes per side dotting each side with butter while cooking.
- Slice the steak immediately by cutting across the grain into 1/4-inch thick slices.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper.