RECIPE TO TRY WHEN YOU'RE EXPECTING THE IN-LAWS. Yes it's for laughs. A real comfort food! I wanted to share with all my friends here at zaar. My DC sent me something like this very much tweaked. The real recipe is Bourbon (Rum) Balls (No Bake Cookies).
- Sample the Jack Daniel's to check quality.
- Place wafers and pecans in food processor and pulse till crumbly.
- Check the Jack Daniel's again, to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.
- Pulse the processor.
- Add remaining ingredients and pulse till smooth.
- Add some more booze if you want!
- Like who wouldn't want any more.
- Company's coming!
- At this point it's best to make sure the Jack Daniel's is still OK, try another shot or 2 just in case.
- Dump the mass of brown stuff into a bowl or onto work sirface.
- Sample the Jack Daniel's two give you srenghttt.
- make into balls about 1 in rondd.
- Make sure the Jack Daniel's didnt go bad give erself nother sqig.
- Hic-cup Now Roll eerrself in powdered sugar and chill.
- This mixture is sticky, so keep finger and palms of hands moist with Jack Daniel's while shaping cookies making sure to lick those fingers.
- Was that the door bong?.
- Don't ya feel ya can take on the world?