1/3 Photos of Jack Bourbon Balls for You or the In-Laws
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Sample the Jack Daniel's to check quality.
- 2Place wafers and pecans in food processor and pulse till crumbly.
- 3Check the Jack Daniel's again, to be sure it is of the highest quality, pour one level cup and drink.
- 4Pulse the processor.
- 5Add remaining ingredients and pulse till smooth.
- 6Add some more booze if you want!
- 7Like who wouldn't want any more.
- 8Company's coming!
- 9At this point it's best to make sure the Jack Daniel's is still OK, try another shot or 2 just in case.
- 10Dump the mass of brown stuff into a bowl or onto work sirface.
- 12Sample the Jack Daniel's two give you srenghttt.
- 13make into balls about 1 in rondd.
- 14Make sure the Jack Daniel's didnt go bad give erself nother sqig.
- 15Hic-cup Now Roll eerrself in powdered sugar and chill.
- 16This mixture is sticky, so keep finger and palms of hands moist with Jack Daniel's while shaping cookies making sure to lick those fingers.
- 17Was that the door bong?.
- 18Don't ya feel ya can take on the world?
Browse Our Top Hand-Formed Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Jack Bourbon Balls for You or the In-Laws
Serving Size: 1 (20 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 20
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 87.7
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 0.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: