Hamburger Pie With Cornbread Stuffing Crust
photo by Melissa M.
- Ready In:
- Combine stuffing, water, and melted butter; mix well. Reserve 1 cup of stuffing mixture.
- Press remaining stuffing into 10-inch pie plate to form pie shell.
- In a heavy skillet over medium heat, brown ground beef until it loses it is no longer pink; remove from heat.
- Stir in Cheddar cheese, beaten egg, ketchup, onion, salt, thyme, pepper, and the remaining 1 cup of stuffing mixture.
- Spoon the mixture into pie shell and bake at 375° for 20 to 30 minutes, or until hot and cooked through.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!