Recipe by troublejul
I picked my 5 favorite ingredients off the list and just started to think.... This is what I came up with
Top Review by Elmotoo
I think this recipe has potential. As written, the ingredients used aren't presented in order which leads to some confusion. The turkey cutlets would be better sauteed ahead without all the other stuff in the pan. In the end, we had a delicious meal but I think it could be better and the recipe better written.
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen spinach
- 2 small shallots (finely chopped)
- 2 artichokes (hearts and bottoms)
- 1 cup asiago cheese
- 1 cup white wine
- 6 turkey cutlets
- 1 cup long grain rice
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Unfreeze and strain spinach until almost dry.
- Slice artichoke hearts and bottoms and put to the side.
- Chop shallots, In a large skillet saute shallots until golden brown.
- Add spinach and artichokes and saute until heated thru.
- Lightly bread turkey with flour and salt and pepper, making sure to dust off all extra flour.
- Add turkey to the pan and let saute until just opaque.
- Add rice, white wine, and water.
- Cover the let simmer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes add asiago cheese on top, cover and let cheese melt.
- Serve with glass of wine and you're ready to go.