I picked my 5 favorite ingredients off the list and just started to think.... This is what I came up with
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Unfreeze and strain spinach until almost dry.
- 2Slice artichoke hearts and bottoms and put to the side.
- 3Chop shallots, In a large skillet saute shallots until golden brown.
- 4Add spinach and artichokes and saute until heated thru.
- 5Lightly bread turkey with flour and salt and pepper, making sure to dust off all extra flour.
- 6Add turkey to the pan and let saute until just opaque.
- 7Add rice, white wine, and water.
- 8Cover the let simmer for 20 minutes.
- 9After 20 minutes add asiago cheese on top, cover and let cheese melt.
- 10Serve with glass of wine and you're ready to go.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for It's Easy Being Green Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (227 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.8
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.0 g
- Saturated Fat 3.3 g
- Cholesterol 10.1 mg
- Sodium 118.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 33.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 6.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: