1 hr 20 mins
Real simple, easy and good. I hope you enjoy this! When I searched this recipe, it came up as gluten-free. I would check with any packaged products you may be using or go completely package free and make with products that are fresh/and/or gluten-free.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2838.0 ml chicken stock
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 3 stalk celery, chopped
- 3 carrots, chopped
- 255.14 g Baby Spinach
- 118.29 ml acini di pepe pasta
- 453.59 g frozen swedish meatballs, thawed, and halved
- 4.92 ml fresh cracked black pepper, divided
- 4.92 ml adobo seasoning, divided
- 4 medium fresh garlic cloves, finely minced
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 1In 5 quart dutch oven heat olive oil until it shimmers. Add onion, celery, and carrot. Season with 1/2 teaspoons adobo, and 1/2 teaspoons pepper.
- 2Allow vegetables to get soft, stirring occasionally.
- 3Add garlic and stir continually for 1 minute.
- 4Immediately add chicken stock and meatballs. Cover pot and bring to rolling boil.
- 5Add pasta and additional adobo and pepper. Bring back to boil, stirring occasionally to prevent sticking.
- 6When pasta is cooked and some are floating on surface drop handfuls of spinach into boiling soup.
- 7Stir frequently until all spinach is incorperated into soup.
- 8Serve immediately with chesse.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Wedding Soupers
Serving Size: 1 (309 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 180.9
- Calories from Fat 58
- Total Fat 6.4 g
- Saturated Fat 1.3 g
- Cholesterol 8.6 mg
- Sodium 453.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 9.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: