Recipe by Nancy Sneed
Great for all you veggie lovers out there. Nice summer dish or side dish salad. Yummy!
Top Review by tisgodsgraceimalive
OMG, what an awesome salad. EVERYONE loved it. Perfect for large gatherings. I bought by mistake, low fat dressing, tasted great, so I can't wait to see what it tastes like with the regular dressing in in. I strongly recommend this for any of your upcoming gatherings, especially spring/summertime. Make it, and bag it in ziplock. Travels well.
- 5 cups broccoli florets
- 4 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 cup sliced carrot
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sliced stuffed olives
- 1 (8 ounce) package rotini pasta, cooked and drained
- 1 cup pepperoni slice, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) bottleprepared Italian salad dressing
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, cubed