Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 3 cups mostaccioli pasta or 3 cups penne pasta, cooked and drained
- 27 1⁄2 ounces light meatless pasta sauce
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded, divided
- 2 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 2 cups yellow squash, thin slices, halved
- 2 cups zucchini, slices, halved
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated, divided
- Mix pasta sauce, 1 cup mozzarella, vegetables and 1/4 cup Parmesan.
- Spoon into 13x9" baking dish.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 min.
- or until heated through.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
We weren't really very impressed with this recipe. We added a second jar of sauce as it was just too dry. I wasn't sure whether the mixture from part 1 was supposed to be poured over the pasta or mixed in as the pasta is never mentioned in the directions.
Delicious, easy, and a hit with the kids! Lots of color and a variety of tastes. Thanks!