Montana Heart Song's Note:
I have to use turkey or chicken instead of beef or pork for one family member. These meatballs have a lot of flavor, even cold. Serve with any sauce or in soup,or for meatball sandwiches.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large mixing bowl, mix all ingredients except the Italian bread crumbs.
- 2Note: If you substitute beef or pork, delete 1 tblsp. vegetable oil.
- 3Form into 2 inch meat balls.
- 4For more intense Italian flavor, roll each meatball in the Italian bread crumbs.This is optional. If you are going to put the meatballs in sauce or soup do not roll in the crumbs.
- 5Place on a baking pan that is non-stick.
- 6Preheat oven 375*.
- 7Cook on the middle rack for 30 - 35 minutes.
- 8Makes 25 to 30 meatballs.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Turkey Meatballs
Serving Size: 1 (135 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 219.7
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.6 g
- Saturated Fat 2.3 g
- Cholesterol 94.9 mg
- Sodium 88.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 16.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: