Recipe by Chef LauraMD
This is a great vegetarian dish with lots of flavor and very low in calories. Believe it or not it even tastes great!
- 473.18 ml part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 283.49 g pacakage chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 283.49 g sweet corn
- 453.59 g low fat cottage cheese
- 118.29 ml onion, chopped
- 1-2 garlic, clove(s) minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2.46 ml salt & pepper
- 6-8 flour tortillas
- 425.24 g can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 226.79 g tomato sauce
- 4.92 ml dried basil
- 2.46 ml dried oregano
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute the onion and garlic in 1 T olive oil until transparent.
- Mix half of the mozzarella cheese with the spinach, corn, cottage cheese, sauted onion and garlic, egg, salt & pepper, and 3/4 of the can of tomatoes. Place approximately 1/2 c mixture in each tortilla and roll up. Place them seam side down in a lightly greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Mix remaining tomatoes, sauce, basil and oregano and spoon over tortillas.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.