Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a great vegetarian dish with lots of flavor and very low in calories. Believe it or not it even tastes great!
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 10 ounces pacakage chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 10 ounces sweet corn
- 16 ounces low fat cottage cheese
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 -2 garlic, clove(s) minced
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt & pepper
- 6 -8 flour tortillas
- 1 (15 ounce) can Italian stewed tomatoes
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, shredded
- Saute the onion and garlic in 1 T olive oil until transparent.
- Mix half of the mozzarella cheese with the spinach, corn, cottage cheese, sauted onion and garlic, egg, salt & pepper, and 3/4 of the can of tomatoes. Place approximately 1/2 c mixture in each tortilla and roll up. Place them seam side down in a lightly greased 13 x 9 pan.
- Mix remaining tomatoes, sauce, basil and oregano and spoon over tortillas.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese over the top. Bake at 375 for 20-25 minutes.