Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
When I make these chops, I always have to make extra. Everyone has to eat more than they need. Great with a salad. The chops are baked in a crispy, buttery coating in the oven." Received this from a friend.
- 3 cups crushed saltine crackers
- 2 cups grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 6 pork chops
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C).
- In a medium bowl, combine the crushed saltines, Parmesan cheese, Italian-style seasoning and garlic powder and mix together well.
- Dip the chops in the melted butter and then dredge each chop in the cracker mixture, coating all sides thoroughly. Place the chops in a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Bake at 425°F (220°C) for 30 to 40 minutes, or until internal pork temperature reaches 160°F (70°C).
These are so good! We absolutely loved them. I halved the recipe as it's only 2 of us (plus a chihuahua), but they turned out perfectly flavorful and moist. This is a recipe that I will make over and over again! Made for Bargain Basement and a KEEPER recipe find!