I invented this recipe when my first cucumbers ripened in my garden. It was designed around using homegrown, organic produce. As a starting point, I checked this site for cucumber salad recipes. Nearly all of them used both sour cream and dill weed. I didn't have any sour cream or dill weed on hand, so I improvised with what I did have on hand, and it turned out great! It's also probably healthier because of the lack of sour cream
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix all ingredients except cucumbers and green peppers in a bowl. Add Italian seasoning to taste. Mix until well blended and smooth.
- 2Slice cucumbers into thin slices and discard (or just eat and enjoy) the heels.
- 3Slice green peppers into 1/4" x 1/2" pieces, discarding seeds and stems.
- 4Mix everything together until well coated, and enjoy!
Browse Our Top < 15 Mins Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All < 15 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Style Cucumber Salad
Serving Size: 1 (325 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 60.5
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 590.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.1 g
- Protein 2.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: