1/3 Photos of Italian Style Cheesesteak Sandwiches
I adapted this recipe from my friend Janet's
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Marinate steaks in italian dressing for 6-24 hours.
- 2Stir fry steak until all the pink is gone, but not too long or it will be tough.
- 3Put onions and peppers into a seperate skillet with brown sugar and vinegar until soft and caramizled.
- 4spread garlic butter onto rolls and lay cheese over butter bake about ten minutes until cheese is bublbly and then stack them up!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Style Cheesesteak Sandwiches
Serving Size: 1 (149 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.3
- Calories from Fat 181
- Total Fat 20.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 46.1 mg
- Sodium 582.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 34.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 19.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: