Three italian flavors turned into a tasty trio of easy and impressive appetizers. The fat free cream cheese allows you cut the fat and make these spreadable. You can also mold these with saran wrap if you're creative!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Separately drain the 3 jars of excess oil using a wire mesh.
- 2Blend the drained pesto with 3 oz. of fat free cream cheese. Place into a cute serving bowl and refrigerate.
- 3Blend the drained olive tapenade with 3 oz. of fat free cream cheese. Place into a cute serving bowl and refrigerate.
- 4Use a food processor to puree the drained sundried tomatoes then blend with 3 oz. of fat free cream cheese. Place into a cute serving bowl and refrigerate.
- 5Pull out of fridge about 20 minutes before serving so the mixtures soften.
- 6Arrange the three dips and the chips/veggies on a serving tray.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Spread Trio
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 118.3
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 5.1 mg
- Sodium 897.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 13.0 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: