Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Easy - Tasty - Healthy Prep time does not include thawing the fish
- 32 ounces flounder fillets, thawed if frozen
- 8 ounces low sodium spaghetti sauce, with mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons onions, chopped
- 1 cup lowfat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange fillets in single layer on well-greased baking sheet.
- Mix spaghetti sauce and onion; pour over fillets.
- Bake uncovered this fish is done about 25 minutes.
- Sprinkle with cheese; return to oven until cheese melts, about 3 minutes.