Recipe by Cheryl Thebeau-Blevins
Chicken Flamingo Pasta House Co. (Local Italian Restaurant Chain) One Serving
Top Review by mlzelch
way,way,way,to much lemon! I made enough for 2 portions of sauce and only used one lemon. had I followed the directions I would have used about six. I also added a little chicken stock and it turned out great. Side note--- if you are cooking your chicken in a pan, as I do, you will need to bread the chicken with flour and egg as well as the bread crumbs or it will be a muchy mess in the pan.
- 1 ounce frozen broccoli
- 2 ounces mushrooms, freshly sliced
- 1 pinch red pepper, crushed
- 4 ounces white wine
- 4 ounces lemon juice
- 4 ounces butter
- 2 ounces seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 1⁄4 ounce prosciutto
- 1 ounce mixed cheese (Parmesan, provolone, mozzarella - grind & mix)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh garlic, ground
- 6 ounces boneless skinless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly coat the chicken breast with olive oil, coat with Italian bread crumbs.
- cook on open grill until plump and tender.
- top with cheese blend until melted then with the following sauce: In saute pan, add the wine/lemon/butter mix, prosciutto, garlic and red pepper over medium heat. Bring to a boil, and add broccoli and mushrooms.
- Pour over chicken breast with a slotted spoon, then with a spatula.
- Do not overpower with the Sauce!!! The sauce should enhance, not smother the chicken.
- Add a side of white or red pas ta (cavatelli) and a vegetable of choice.