Recipe by mariannepollack
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. Enjoy this easy and healthy frittata from my Mother's kitchen to yours. In spite of her hectic days we always had a delicious homemade meal on the table. She served this with insalata and bread....Delicious!
- 20 ounces Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 8 large eggs
- 1 cup grated pecorino romano cheese
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 cup water
Directions See How It's Made
- Wisk together eggs, cheese, parsley and water.
- Add Simply Diced Onion Potatoes.
- Mix until all ingredients are combined.
- Pour into medium preheated oiled pan until frittata firms and browns (approx 10 minutes).
- Invert plate over the pan and flip the frittata onto the plate.
- Slide the frittata uncooked side down and cook until completely set (approx 10 minutes).