So yummy. I adapted this from TOH's Quick Cooking magazine.
Make and share this Italian Pork Hoagies recipe from Food.com.
- Place hoagie buns, cut side up on baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce on the bottom half of each bun.
- Top evenly with pork slices; drizzle with salad dressing.
- Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is melted and tops of buns are lightly toasted.
- Place tops of buns over the sandwiches.