Prep 15 mins
Cook 23 mins
This adapted from a recipe from General Mills.
- 1⁄3 cup Bisquick, heart smart mix (tm)
- 2 tablespoons egg substitute
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup green pepper, diced
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup cooked chicken breast, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup canned tomato, with italian seasonings and drained
- 1⁄4 teaspoon Italian herb seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat mozzarella cheese, shredded
- Saute pepper and onion over medium-high heat until onion is tender. Stir in chicken, tomatoes, and herb blend.
- Spray 8 X 4 loaf pan with nonstick spray. Combine Bisquick , egg substitute, water, and garlic powder. Spread batter in pan.
- Spoon chicken mixture over batter. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 20-23 minutes or until golden brown. Loosen from sides of pan.