Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Got it from the back of a Kraft shredded parmesan, romano, and asiago cheese container. sounds yummy!
- 3 cups chopped tomatoes
- 1 cup kraft shredded parmesan cheese, romano, and asiago cheeses, divided
- 1 tablespoon sliced fresh basil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 cups bow tie pasta, cooked, drained
- MIX tomatos, 3/4 C of the cheese, basil, garlic, and oil.
- ADD to hot pasta in large bowl; toss to coat.
- SPRINKLE with remaining 1/4 C of cheese (more or less as desired).