Recipe by diner524
I found this recipe in Taste of Home Magazine, but made a change to suit to my taste and make familar with knots we get at our pizza/Italian restaurants.
Top Review by linguinelisa
This recipe makes really good quick garlic rolls. I used the larger GRANDS biscuits and they turned out fine. Next time I would probably omit the oregano and might just use the butter and garlic powder......you can't go wrong with butter! Made for Please Review My Recipe cooking tag game.
- 12 ounces refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2-1 teaspoon garlic powder (start with the lesser amount, unless you totally love a strong garlic taste and adjust to your taste)
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (or to taste, I use less)
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut each biscuit into thirds. Roll each piece into a 3-in. rope and tie into a knot; tuck ends under. Place 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
- In a small bowl melt butter in microwave on med. for 45 seconds or until melted. In a larger bowl, combine the remaining ingredients.
- Take hot baked knots and toss them first in melted butter, a couple at a time, and then toss them in the other bowl with parmesan mixture. Repeat with remaining knots.
- Serve warm and enjoy!