Recipe by Julesong
These simple and elegant cheese crisps have been featured several times by Giada De Laurentiis on FoodTV shows.
Top Review by quikgourmet
Absolutely fabulous! Made with freshly grated parmesan to go with homemade vegetable soup. Loved how easy these are to prepare, how delicious they taste, and how cool they look -- very lacy and gourmet! Thanks, Julesong, for sharing!
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- baking sheet, with silpat or parchment
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line the baking sheet with the silpat (preferred) or parchment.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan on the lined baking sheet and lightly pat it down to make about a 2-inch circle.
- Repeat with the remaining Parmesan, placing the spoonfuls about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 3 to 5 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet before removing carefully with a spatula for serving.