These simple and elegant cheese crisps have been featured several times by Giada De Laurentiis on FoodTV shows.
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- baking sheet, with silpat or parchment
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line the baking sheet with the silpat (preferred) or parchment.
- Place a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan on the lined baking sheet and lightly pat it down to make about a 2-inch circle.
- Repeat with the remaining Parmesan, placing the spoonfuls about 1 inch apart.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 3 to 5 minutes until golden and crisp.
- Allow to cool on the baking sheet before removing carefully with a spatula for serving.
Absolutely fabulous! Made with freshly grated parmesan to go with homemade vegetable soup. Loved how easy these are to prepare, how delicious they taste, and how cool they look -- very lacy and gourmet! Thanks, Julesong, for sharing!
Delicious! And so easy to make. I added some pepper to some of the cookies, which was very tasty too. Thanks. ^_^
I loved this. THe second time I made them I took them out of the pan a little early and draped over a small bowl and actually made a bowl and put salad in it~