1/1 Photo of Italian Parmesan Crisps - Giada De Laurentiis
These simple and elegant cheese crisps have been featured several times by Giada De Laurentiis on FoodTV shows.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- baking sheet, with silpat or parchment
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- 2Line the baking sheet with the silpat (preferred) or parchment.
- 3Place a heaping tablespoon of Parmesan on the lined baking sheet and lightly pat it down to make about a 2-inch circle.
- 4Repeat with the remaining Parmesan, placing the spoonfuls about 1 inch apart.
- 5Bake at 400 degrees F for 3 to 5 minutes until golden and crisp.
- 6Allow to cool on the baking sheet before removing carefully with a spatula for serving.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Parmesan Crisps - Giada De Laurentiis
Serving Size: 1 (50 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 26.9
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.7 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 95.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 2.4 g