Prep 15 mins
Cook 48 hrs
A really good Italian appetizer!
- 1⁄2 lb button mushroom
- 1 tablespoon whole spices
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 1⁄2 cups wine vinegar or 1 1⁄2 cups cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Wipe mushrooms well with damp cloth.
- Heat vinegar until lukewarm.
- Put mushrooms in a sterilized glass jar.
- Add spices, garlic, warm vinegar, & salt & stir thoroughly.
- Cover jar tightly.
- Set aside in dry place for 2 days.
I love mushrooms, pickled included! Next time I make this I will use a little less vinegar and add another clove of garlic.. Thanks Kyle!
A little different, but a great recipe. I didn't get a picture, but when I get more mushrooms, I will try to get a picture made to post. Thanks for the recipe.