Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This came with my new Oster bread machine and I know it's a recipe I'll use often. Enjoy!
Top Review by Jezski
Got pasta for dinner? Need bread? Here you go.
This is perfect: taste, appearance, texture all very good. I made half a recipe into 2 small baguettes, baked in oven for about 30 minutes. They came out looking really nice. I subbed Italian seasoning for the basil, added a little more Parmesan. Karen, this is a KEEPER! Thanks for sharing . . . Janet
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon dried garlic flakes
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Add ingredients as your bread machine directs or:.
- Add all liquid ingredients to bread pan.
- Add all dry ingredients except yeast to bread pan.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and carefully add yeast.
- Choose the "French" bread setting.
- Choose your crust color, if applicable.
- Press Start!