This came with my new Oster bread machine and I know it's a recipe I'll use often. Enjoy!
Make and share this Italian Herb & Parmesan Bread (Bread Machine - Abm) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄4 cups water
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1⁄2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1⁄4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon dried garlic flakes
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- Add ingredients as your bread machine directs or:.
- Add all liquid ingredients to bread pan.
- Add all dry ingredients except yeast to bread pan.
- Make a well in dry ingredients and carefully add yeast.
- Choose the "French" bread setting.
- Choose your crust color, if applicable.
- Press Start!