1/3 Photos of Italian Herb & Parmesan Bread (Bread Machine - Abm)
3 hrs 10 mins
This came with my new Oster bread machine and I know it's a recipe I'll use often. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3 1/2 cups bread flour
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder or 1 teaspoon dried garlic flakes
- 2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 1All ingredients should be at room temperature.
- 2Add ingredients as your bread machine directs or:.
- 3Add all liquid ingredients to bread pan.
- 4Add all dry ingredients except yeast to bread pan.
- 5Make a well in dry ingredients and carefully add yeast.
- 6Choose the "French" bread setting.
- 7Choose your crust color, if applicable.
- 8Press Start!
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Herb & Parmesan Bread (Bread Machine - Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (807 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1956.4
- Calories from Fat 291
- Total Fat 32.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 22.0 mg
- Sodium 2738.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 350.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.8 g
- Sugars 10.8 g
- Protein 59.0 g