Herb & Parmesan Pizza Dough (Bread Maker)
An easy fun way to make pizza. This dough has a little more flavor than the usual dough. Try it with my red and white pizza sauce, recipe #263283. Prep time varies depending on the bread machine's dough cycle.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons olive oil (vegetable oil works too)
- 1 garlic clove, minced (optional)
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon mixed Italian herbs
- 2 teaspoons parmesan cheese (grated)
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons regular active dry yeast
- Place all ingredients in bread machine in the order listed.
- Select dough cycle on machine and press start.
- When dough is finished remove with floured hands and shape into size and thickness of desired pizza and place on greased cookie sheet or pizza tray.
- Top with favorite sauces and ingredients.
- (Baking time is generally 18-20 minutes at 400°F).
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 6 more