Prep 10 mins
Cook 17 mins
This quick italian supper is great on a busy day. Lots of flavor.
Make and share this Italian Ground Beef Dinner recipe from Food.com.
- Mix the first 7 ingredients.
- Add ground beef, and 3 T parmesan and mix well.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Brown patties for 2 minutes per side.
- Mix tomato sauce and italian seasoning, pour over patties.
- Reduce heat,cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place spaghetti on plate.
- Add pattie, and spoon sauce over.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.
I loved this one inez, you are fast becoming my favorite recipe poster. I have never been able to make a good spaghetti and meat ball dish and I have tried many times but this one turned out great. I didnt change a thing. Thanks.
good flavor and quick and easy to make
My husband and I loved this recipe. We used wheat pasta and it gave it a nice taste. I also added just a sprinkle of sugar to ease some of the tomato tartness. It was really good.