Recipe by MizzNezz
This quick italian supper is great on a busy day. Lots of flavor.
Top Review by LEIGH HENDERSON
I loved this one inez, you are fast becoming my favorite recipe poster. I have never been able to make a good spaghetti and meat ball dish and I have tried many times but this one turned out great. I didnt change a thing. Thanks.
- 1⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 lb ground beef
- 6 tablespoons parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon italian seasoning
- hot cooked spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix the first 7 ingredients.
- Add ground beef, and 3 T parmesan and mix well.
- Shape into 6 patties.
- Brown patties for 2 minutes per side.
- Mix tomato sauce and italian seasoning, pour over patties.
- Reduce heat,cover and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place spaghetti on plate.
- Add pattie, and spoon sauce over.
- Sprinkle with remaining parmesan cheese.