Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
well when i was a kid I didnt like beef and I loved chicken but know one ever liked make me fried chicken so I invited some of the best fried chicken ever
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs (found at most groceries)
- 2 -3 eggs
- 2 -5 pieces chicken
- 3 cups vegetable oil
- mix the flourand bread crubs on a plate.
- break the eggs and stir thoroughly.
- dip the chicken peices in the eggs.
- then role chicken in the bread crumb an flour mix until completely covered and fry.