Prep 10 mins
Cook 8 hrs
Marinated Crock Pot Chicken
- 64 ounces Italian salad dressing
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- place chicken breasts on bottom of crock pot.
- cover with Italian dressing.
- place lid on crock pot and cook on low for 8 hours.
I made this recipe on a busy day because its very very easy. Taste very good. Chicken is nice and tender. I cooked it on high for 4 12 hours.
Loved this! The chicken was so tender, and it had a great tangy flavor. (I used Zesty Italian dressing). I'll be making this again!
Made for Fall PAC 2007. I have been making this recipe for years on the grill, never thought to cook it in the crockpot. It was good and easy to make. Will make again. I only cooked mine for 6 hours though.