Prep 15 mins
Cook 3 hrs
just something i threw together based on what i had on hand in my dorm room . very hearty, filling and healthful.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chickpeas, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, drained
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning, of your choice
- shredded cheese, of your choice (optional)
- 1. dump everything into your crockpot.
- 2. go to class, or do errands, or whatever you need to get accomplished.
- 3. come back home once you're done doing whatever you were doing (3 hours minimum, i'd say. this gets better with time).
- 4. EAT! top with parmesan or shredded mozzarella cheese if desired.