Italian Chicken and Artichokes
- Chop and measure all ingredient out first cooks up quickly!
- Drain artichokes pouring liquid into a large non-stick skillet and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add chicken to skillet, cook 10 minutes on each side turning once.
- Remove chicken
- Combine soup, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, wine, salt and pepper into skillet, cook until bubbly.
- Return chicken to skillet, cover and continue cooking over medium heat 5-10 minutes, until chicken is tender.
- Add artichokes, cover and cook 2 minutes more until thoroughly heated, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve over Angel Hair pasta or flat noodles!