1 hr 5 mins
From Lagniappe Recipe Contest back home in Louisiana. Great served Angel Hair pasta or flat noodles!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup chablis or 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1Chop and measure all ingredient out first cooks up quickly!
- 2Drain artichokes pouring liquid into a large non-stick skillet and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- 3Add chicken to skillet, cook 10 minutes on each side turning once.
- 4Remove chicken
- 5Combine soup, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, wine, salt and pepper into skillet, cook until bubbly.
- 6Return chicken to skillet, cover and continue cooking over medium heat 5-10 minutes, until chicken is tender.
- 7Add artichokes, cover and cook 2 minutes more until thoroughly heated, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve over Angel Hair pasta or flat noodles!
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken and Artichokes
Serving Size: 1 (316 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.3
- Calories from Fat 252
- Total Fat 28.0 g
- Saturated Fat 11.8 g
- Cholesterol 125.3 mg
- Sodium 711.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 38.4 g