Prep 30 mins
Cook 35 mins
From Lagniappe Recipe Contest back home in Louisiana. Great served Angel Hair pasta or flat noodles!
- 1 (12 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, undrained
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 chicken breasts
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup chablis or 1⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon white pepper
- Chop and measure all ingredient out first cooks up quickly!
- Drain artichokes pouring liquid into a large non-stick skillet and bring to a boil over medium high heat.
- Add chicken to skillet, cook 10 minutes on each side turning once.
- Remove chicken
- Combine soup, sour cream, mozzarella cheese, wine, salt and pepper into skillet, cook until bubbly.
- Return chicken to skillet, cover and continue cooking over medium heat 5-10 minutes, until chicken is tender.
- Add artichokes, cover and cook 2 minutes more until thoroughly heated, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese and serve over Angel Hair pasta or flat noodles!
This was wonderful and so easy to prepare.I had my meal ready in no time.I served it on orzo. I made this for PAC.Thanks for posting!