Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A quick and very easy delicious dish that is low in fat. This recipe is very good. I serve it with a Caesar salad, rice pilaf and garlic bread, all of which is very easy to prepare.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts (halves)
- 3 large eggs, beaten
- 1 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 cup fine dry Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1⁄4 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- Wash chicken and pat dry. Dip chicken into eggs.
- Combine cheese and bread crumbs. Coat chicken thoroughly with crumb mixture. Place on greased baking sheet. Drizzle with salad dressing and place pats of butter on each piece of chicken.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- Number of Servings: 4.