Recipe by Lisa Bingham
I'm not sure where I got this recipe, but it's pretty easy to marinate the chicken ahead of time. The chicken comes out so tender!
Top Review by Luv2BMomi
This can also be made without the breadcrumbs...I like to marinate the chicken and then sprinkle with parmasean cheese and salt and pop in the oven at 375 for 20-25 minutes. Delicious and healthy!
Directions See How It's Made
- Place chicken in a 9x13 pan (can be frozen or defrosted).
- Pour italian dressing over chicken.
- Refrigerate for at least 8 hours.
- Take chicken out of refrigerator after marinating for 8-24 hours.
- Place seasoned bread crumbs in shallow pan.
- Roll chicken in bread crumbs until coated.
- Place coated chicken in back in the 9x13 pan.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over chicken.
- Cook at 350°F for approximately 30-35 minutes.