1 hr 10 mins
A delicious Italian chicken that you can't resist! You can use any kind of chicken. You can have skin or no skin. You can have bone or no bone. I just personally prefer boneless skinless breasts. I used that in my recipe. All measurements are guessing. It is easier to eyeball how much you think you will be using.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 -6 whole chicken breasts
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (I like to use Italian flavored crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons Italian spices (I prefer McCormick Grinders. Or you can use a dash of rosemary, black pepper, red pepper, garlic, on)
- 3 tablespoons garlic cloves, chopped (more if you really like garlic)
- 5 tablespoons Italian dressing
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Mix bread crumbs and seasonings in a bowl.
- 3Place the chicken in the bowl and cover completely. Do one piece at a time.
- 4Place each piece on a large pan. Preferably glass. Do NOT grease the pan.
- 5Press the garlic on top of the chicken. One side, or both sides.
- 6Drizzle dressing on top of the chicken.
- 7Place in oven and bake for one hour.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (345 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 774.8
- Calories from Fat 314
- Total Fat 34.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 185.6 mg
- Sodium 882.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 42.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.9 g
- Protein 68.1 g