Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
A delicious Italian chicken that you can't resist! You can use any kind of chicken. You can have skin or no skin. You can have bone or no bone. I just personally prefer boneless skinless breasts. I used that in my recipe. All measurements are guessing. It is easier to eyeball how much you think you will be using.
- 4 -6 whole chicken breasts
- 2 cups breadcrumbs (I like to use Italian flavored crumbs)
- 2 tablespoons Italian spices (I prefer McCormick Grinders. Or you can use a dash of rosemary, black pepper, red pepper, garlic, on)
- 3 tablespoons garlic cloves, chopped (more if you really like garlic)
- 5 tablespoons Italian dressing
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix bread crumbs and seasonings in a bowl.
- Place the chicken in the bowl and cover completely. Do one piece at a time.
- Place each piece on a large pan. Preferably glass. Do NOT grease the pan.
- Press the garlic on top of the chicken. One side, or both sides.
- Drizzle dressing on top of the chicken.
- Place in oven and bake for one hour.
Very easy to make and pretty tasty. I would use more garlic next time, It needed pepper I think.I may make it again but with some changes.
Sounds good indeed, yet I wonder about the 1 hour cooking time - for a chicken breast?? When, if, I do this one I think I'll reduce cooking time to - 15 mins?
This chicken was absoulutly wonderful, my family completely enjoyed it. We had my mother-in-law over for dinner, and both her and I are not big chicken eaters, and we both loved it. Keep up the good work.