Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
So easy and delicious!!
Top Review by cookie j
The flavor wasn't bad. I did have a real problem trying to keep the cheese on top of the breadsticks. They seemed to get harder after having them in the oven for a second time. Was there a trick to this that was not included in the recipe?
- 1 (11 ounce) can refrigerated breadstick dough
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Twist breadsticks, and place on a baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with Italian seasoning and garlic powder.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10-13 minutes; sprinkle with cheese, and bake 5 additional minutes or until cheese melts and breadsticks are done.
- Serve with spaghetti sauce and Ranch-style dressing for dipping.