Recipe by Chippie1
We've had this in the finer Italian restaurants here in Michigan and it's a must have when eating Italian recipes. If you are a garlic lover, you will love this and adjust the garlic to your preference. My hubby & I usually share a plate of this and I'll have 5-6 pressed cloves of garlic on my side alone!
- 1 loaf Italian bread or 1 loaf French baguette
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic (pressed)
- balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon oregano (dried)
- black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Pour Olive Oil onto salad sized plate.
- Place pressed garlic all around the edges of the plate to form a ring of garlic.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over garlic& olive oil.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese, oregano,& black pepper over entire plate.
- Dip Italian Bread or French Baguette until your garlic loving heart contents.