A recipe from Quick & Healthy II that I've changed up a bit. This is a very simple casserole that resembles lasagna without all the layering. Serve with a tossed salad. Also, very easy to convert to gluten free.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Cook pasta according to package directions (be careful not to overcook), omitting salt and oil.
- 3Drain and set aside.
- 4While pasta is cooking, crumble meat in a large skillet and saute until meat is cooked.
- 5Add spaghetti sauce.
- 6In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- 7Stir in pasta and mix well.
- 8Spread 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- 9Spoon pasta and cheese mixture into the over the sauce.
- 10Pour remaining sauce over pasta.
- 11Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes.
- 12Remove foil and sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Italian Baked Ziti
Serving Size: 1 (183 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 303.1
- Calories from Fat 90
- Total Fat 10.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 60.4 mg
- Sodium 519.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.1 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 21.3 g