Prep 15 mins
Cook 35 mins
A recipe from Quick & Healthy II that I've changed up a bit. This is a very simple casserole that resembles lasagna without all the layering. Serve with a tossed salad. Also, very easy to convert to gluten free.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions (be careful not to overcook), omitting salt and oil.
- Drain and set aside.
- While pasta is cooking, crumble meat in a large skillet and saute until meat is cooked.
- Add spaghetti sauce.
- In a large bowl, combine remaining ingredients.
- Stir in pasta and mix well.
- Spread 1 cup of the spaghetti sauce mixture in the bottom of a 9x13 pan that has been sprayed with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon pasta and cheese mixture into the over the sauce.
- Pour remaining sauce over pasta.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Remove foil and sprinkle with cheese and bake an additional 10-15 minutes or until cheese is lightly browned.