- 1 bunch asparagus, tough ends removed and blanched
- garlic (either fresh or powdered if in a hurry, I use A LOT)
- Italian dressing, to cover
- cracked black pepper
- crushed red pepper flakes (if you don't like spicy, leave out)
- kosher salt
- roasted red pepper, sliced
- parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Blanch asparagus and plunge in cold water to stop cooking.
- Dry asparagus.
- Put on attractive platter and top with red pepper (or store in Tupperware until ready to use).
- Whisk together all remaining ingredients and drizzle all over top of peppers and asparagus.
- Can serve chilled or room temperature.