Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Made just he way the Italians make ambrosia.
- 1 (10 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup green grape
- 1⁄2 cup dates, pitted, cut up
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup flaked coconut
- 1⁄4 cup almonds, slivered
- Combine mandarin oranges, bananas, green grapes, dates and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Whip whipping cream and combine with mayannaise and fold into fruit mixture.
- Mix in coconut and almonds.
- Serve cold.