Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
This is such a great dessert. It's easy to put together and pretty enough for a dinner party.
- nonstick cooking spray
- 3 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 4 soft taco-size flour tortillas
- 1 cup diced strawberry
- 1 cup pineapple-coconut ice cream (I like Thrifty's)
- 1 cup mango sorbet
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple or 1 cup canned pineapple
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Invert four (6 oz) custard cups on a large baking sheet.
- Coat outside of cups with nonsitck cooking spray.
- Mix 2 1/2 tbsp sugar with the cinnamon in a small cup.
- Stack tortillas and, using a small sharp, pointed knife, cut 1""V's" around the edges of tortillas.
- Coat both sides of tortillas with cooking spray, then sprinkle both sides with cinnamon-sugar.
- Lay each tortilla, centered, over a custard cup.
- Bake 12-14 minutes until tortillas are golden crisp.
- Remove from cups to a wire rack to cool.
- ABOUT 20 MINUTES BEFORE SERVING: Put strawberries and remaining 1 tbsp sugar in medium bowl.
- Toss to mix, then let stand 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, for berries to release juices.
- TO ASSEMBLE: Scoop 1/4 cup each mango sorbet and coconut ice cream into each tortilla cup.
- Surround with mango and pineapple, and spoon strawberries over the top.
- Drizzle chocolate syrup over the top, if desired.