Prep 20 mins
Cook 24 mins
- 3⁄4 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1⁄2 stick Crisco® Baking Sticks All-Vegetable Shortening or 1⁄2 cup Crisco® All-Vegetable Shortening
- 1 1⁄4 cups brown sugar, firmly packed
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1 3⁄4 cups Pillsbury BEST® All Purpose Flour
- 3⁄4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- HEAT oven to 375°F Combine peanut butter, shortening, brown sugar, milk and vanilla in large bowl. Beat at medium speed of electric mixer until well blended. Add egg. Beat just until blended.
- COMBINE flour, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture at low speed. Mix just until blended. Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2-inches apart onto greased baking sheet. Flatten slightly in a crisscross pattern with tines of fork.
- BAKE one baking sheet at a time 7 to 8 minutes, or until set and just beginning to brown. Cool 2 minutes on baking sheet. Remove cookies to cooling racks to cool completely.