From Home Cooking mag March/April 2005.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan.
- 2In a medium saucepan over low heat, melt butter. Remove from heat and add sugar, flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, salt, eggs and vanilla. Stir until well blended and smooth.
- 3Stir in 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips; add the nuts, if desired. Spread in prepared pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup chocolate chips.
- 4Bake 30 to 35 minutes. Do not overbake. Cool on wire rack. Cut into 2 inch squares.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irresistible Brownies
Serving Size: 1 (1417 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 228.2
- Calories from Fat 99
- Total Fat 11.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 50.5 mg
- Sodium 86.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 24.4 g
- Protein 2.8 g