Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Very refreshing twist on Irish tea. Serve with milk and sugar. Directions are for one cup of tea.
Make and share this Irish Peppermint Tea recipe from Food.com.
- 1 teaspoon irish breakfast loose tea
- 1 teaspoon chopped peppermint leaf
- 8 ounces water
- skim milk
- Heat water.
- Place Irish Tea and Peppermint leaves in mid-size tea ball.
- Place filled tea ball in heated water.
- Let stand for 3-5 minutes, depending on desired strength.
- Add 2 teaspoons of sugar.
- Add milk.