Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Delicious drink,very nice in the late evening.
- 2 cups coffee, frozen into ice cubes (14-16 cubes)
- 3 scoops coffee-flavored frozen yogurt
- 3 tablespoons chocolate syrup
- 1⁄4 cup bailey irish cream (I use a shot glass,this is a matter of taste,I like a lot of Irish cream in this drink)
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- In a blender,process coffee cubes,yogurt,chocolate syrup and milk until smooth.
- Serve immediately in a tall glass.
This was a wonderful treat. My new favorite adult smoothie. Wow, was this good. I used about 8 coffee ice cubes. This drink, was boozy, rich, creamy, smooth and silky with a great mocha flavor. I adored this and will make it again. Thanks so much for sharing.