Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Delicious and easy. Found at our local television station's website. Posted by Chef Kevin Keating from Keiser University. *** When I made this, I found that using 1/2 the eggs, Irish Cream Liqueur, and the half-and-half was more than enough for one slender loaf of crusty French bread from the bakery.. ***
- Preheat an iron skillet over medium-low heat.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the eggs until they are well-blended.
- Add the Irish cream and half-and-half and whisk together.
- Soak the slices of bread in the egg mixture; turn the slices to ensure that they are well-coated.
- Place 2 tablespoons of butter in skillet and allow to melt.
- Place soaked slices of bread in pan and cook until golden on each side.
- Continue to repeat process until all of the egg mixture has been used.
- Serve immediately with warm maple syrup and fresh seasonal fruits.