Kat's Mom's Note:
Delicious and easy. Found at our local television station's website. Posted by Chef Kevin Keating from Keiser University. *** When I made this, I found that using 1/2 the eggs, Irish Cream Liqueur, and the half-and-half was more than enough for one slender loaf of crusty French bread from the bakery.. ***
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat an iron skillet over medium-low heat.
- 2In a medium-sized bowl, whisk the eggs until they are well-blended.
- 3Add the Irish cream and half-and-half and whisk together.
- 4Soak the slices of bread in the egg mixture; turn the slices to ensure that they are well-coated.
- 5Place 2 tablespoons of butter in skillet and allow to melt.
- 6Place soaked slices of bread in pan and cook until golden on each side.
- 7Continue to repeat process until all of the egg mixture has been used.
- 8Serve immediately with warm maple syrup and fresh seasonal fruits.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Irish Cream French Toast
Serving Size: 1 (441 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 643.2
- Calories from Fat 304
- Total Fat 33.7 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 286.7 mg
- Sodium 891.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 64.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 19.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: