Prep 0 mins
Cook 45 mins
Found in cookbook--yet to try. The cooking time is approximate.
- 1⁄2 liter milk, boiled and cooled
- 5 egg yolks
- 125 g sugar
- 12 g gelatin, powder
- 150 ml cream, whipped
- 50 ml Irish whiskey
- 20 ml coffee, decoction concentrate
- Mix the yolks sugar and milk in a bowl.
- Cook it on double boiler until the mixture coats the spoon.
- Mix the the gelatin in cold water and heat it to get rid of the froth and impurities collecting on the top.
- Cool and add to the egg mixture.
- Chill on ice. Stir till it starts to set on the sides of the bowl.
- Add the coffee decoction and whiskey, fold in the cream.
- Pour into wine glass; chill for 45 minutes.
- Serve with cream rosette, a cherry and chocolate triangles.