Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
I got this recipe from my friend Helen. Helen was my little old landlady who died at the age of 95. God bless her. She was a dear friend.
- Cream butter, add sugarand cream until no grains of sugar can be Beat in eggs one at a time.
- Add sour cream and vanilla.
- Mix salt, flour and baking soda and add together.
- Grease a tube pan.
- Pour 1/2 of batter into pan.
- Add 1/2 of cinnamon mixture.
- Cut in with knife.
- Add the rest of batter.
- Cut in cinnamon mixture, leaving a little to sprinkle on top.
- Bake 350° 45 minutes.
- Cool 15 minutes and remove from pan.