3 hrs 15 mins
This is a very easy recipe to make an awesome loaf of potato bread using your bread machine with a twist: This recipe uses Betty Crocker instant sweet potato flakes instead of the traditional instant mashed potato flakes and is incredibly addictive and delicious.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 2/3 cups water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons margarine or 1 1/2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups bread flour
- 1/2 cup betty crocker sweet potato instant potato flakes
- 3 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons nonfat dry milk powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons bread machine yeast
- 1Measuring carefully, place all ingredients, in the order listed, into your bread machine pan.
- 2Program your machine to the basic cycle and desired crust setting (medium is recommended), and 1-1/2 pound loaf size. Press start.
- 3When complete, remove the bread pan from the bread machine and let cool for 15 minutes.
- 4Use a spatula to separate the top edges of the crust from attaching to the bread pan.
- 5Remove the bread loaf from the pan and let cool for an additional 15 minutes before serving.
- 6Serving Suggestions:You can serve the bread with a delicious homemade herb butter. To make, combine 1/2 cup softened butter and 1 tablespoon of your favorite chopped fresh herbs in a small bowl.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Instant Sweet Potato Bread for Your Bread Machine
Serving Size: 1 (60 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 157.3
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.3 mg
- Sodium 322.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 4.3 g